This is my 38th weekly report.
- refactor(constructor-super): reimplement with ast-view
- feat(handler): add
TraverseFlowto control children traversing
- refactor(ban-untagged-todo): reimplement with ast-view
- refactor(ban-untagged-ignore): reimplement with ast-view
- refactor(ban-types): reimplement with ast-view
- refactor(ban-ts-comment): reimplement with ast-view
- fix(control-flow): mark exprs as
may_throw = trueeven when scope.end is already set
- fix(no-invalid-triple-slash-reference): take
I've started to use M1 MacBook Air as my primary machine. My first impression so far is really positive. My previous main computer was super powerful as it had Ryzen9 3900X installed, therefore M1 MBA is not so powerful as this. However, it's so good as a whole - Battery performance, keyboard feeling, no noise and moderately reasonable CPU performance for builing big OSS projects like Deno, I'm happy with all of these. I'm planning to sell my previous computer, which will make a decent amount of money and give me more space on my desk!